Full Stack Developer
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2021
The Full Stack Developer role is responsible for designing, developing and modifying apps in a “rapid development” environment, from layout to function and according to specifications. The Full Stack Developer will create and support highly functional, visually appealing, database-driven apps that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Translating initial project specifications into functional and technical designs
- Integrating web sites/systems with existing non-web-based programs/applications
- Design, development, testing, and implementation of data and direct mail-oriented apps
- Working with internal business users and external customers on User Acceptance Testing and subsequent code fixes
- Identifying the root cause for production support issues and implementing code/process fixes
- Help research possible new development platforms/technologies to replace current software packages.
- Excellent communication with both our customers and internal customers (sales staff, customer service, etc.)
- Regular status updates to Manager regarding current projects
- C# with .NET Framework/.NET Core 3.1/.Net5+/MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server (reporting and normalized design) and C# ADO
- Git Source control (Gitlab)
- Proficiency with IIS, Docker, Nginx
- Strong understanding of, and experience in, Web User Interface Design (UI), Object-Oriented Design, Web Services, API's, cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience in planning and delivering functional web solutions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong individual performer as well as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- FoxPro / database experience
- Direct mail and/or commercial printing experience
- Experience supporting a manufacturing operation
- SQLite experience
- Programming experience in Quadient Designer
Applicants must be able to work at least 40 hours per week. This is not a part time position.
Some overtime may be required.
Drug testing & background check required.