Front End Web Developer
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2022
The Web UI developer/UX designer role is responsible for designing, developing, and modifying apps in a “rapid development” environment, from layout to function and according to specifications. The Web UI developer/UX designer will create and support highly functional, visually appealing, database-driven apps that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Translating initial project specifications into functional and technical designs
- Design, development, testing, and implementation of data and direct mail-oriented apps
- Working with internal business users and external customers on User Acceptance Testing and subsequent code fixes
- Implementing front-end software best practices including client-side performance optimization and mitigating information security risks
- Help research possible new development platforms/technologies to replace current software packages
- Regular status updates to Manager regarding current projects
- Working experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience with UI and UX design
- Git Source control (Gitlab)
- Strong understanding of, and experience in, Responsive Web User Interface Design and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience in planning and delivering functional web solutions
- Understand recent UI design and development standards and trends
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong individual performer as well as a team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Wireframes with Adobe XD or similar
- C# with .NET Framework/.NET Core 3.1/.Net5+/MVC or related backend development
- Direct mail and/or commercial printing experience
- Experience supporting a manufacturing operation or in e-commerce
Applicants must be able to work at least 40 hours per week. This is not a part-time position.
Some overtime may be required.