Print Estimator (Baton Rouge)
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2015
For our Estimating position, we are looking for someone with a true problem-solving talent who is able to think outside the box and independently develop the most efficient way to produce a product based on given machine capabilities. This person is hard to find....is it you?
Requirements of this Position:
- Printing, Direct Mail, Mathematics, and/or Financial background required.
- Excellent problem-solving, logic and analytical skills.
- Willingness and initiative to advance, gradually taking on new and more complex work.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication with both our external customers and internal customers (sales staff, customer service, production staff, management, etc.).
- Desire for a long-term career. This position does not lend itself to being a "stepping stone" or short-term position due to the 6 - 12 month training period.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work quickly AND accurately, without sacrificing one for the other.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Must have the ability and initiative to independently get things done without continuous guidance.
- Must thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment with the goal of an average 2-hour estimate turn time.
- Must be able to score highly on an aptitude test as part of the interview process.
- Leadership skills are a plus.
- Must have previous employment experience and references.
- Relocation assistance may be considered for the right candidate.
- Perform additional duties as directed by supervisor.
Not getting enough hours? GUARANTEED 40 HOURS WEEKLY. Applicants must be able to work at least 40 hours per week. This is not a part time position. This is not a remote position.
Drug testing & background check required.
Employment Type: Full-Time